Adron Homes & Properties Limited is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
Job Position: Cinematographer
Job Location: Lagos
- Cinematographer will be responsible for the Creation and Production of visual engaging contents, promoting and strengthening the recognition of the brand.
- Responsible for the creation of consistent visual style and branding across all promotional videos to strengthen brand recognition.
- Responsible for the implementation of visually engaging techniques such as motion graphics or visual effects to reach potential customers.
- Work closely with team to capture/create footages that reflects the brand’s identity and resonates with the target audience.
- Ensure proper shot continuity and coverage for editing purposes.
- Track metrics such as video views, engagement rates, and conversion rates to assess the impact of cinematic effort on sales.
- B.Sc / HND Degree in Mass Communication, Theatre and Film Studies, Creative Art, Computer Science or a related field is typically required. Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage.
Skills / Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years work experience as a Cinematographer in a medium/large sized reputable company is required.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Skills in creating and distributing effective digital content via catchy videos optimized for social media platforms.
- Good team player.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing strategies and tools.
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Proficient in cinematic tools.
- Basic Social Media Marketing techniques.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: jesulayomi.aina@adronhomesproperties using “Cinematographer” as the subject of the mail.