RevolutionPlus Property the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 6 years and we have 6 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
- Job Position: Cinematographer
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
The Cinematographer shall have amongst others, the following primary responsibilities:
- Must be able to operate drones
- Must be an editor
- Must be knowledgeable about motion graphics
- In-depth understanding of the real estate industry, including operations, product and service offerings, players, key trends, and growth drivers.
- Must have an artistic vision, ability to conceptualize, creativity, pay attention to detail, and ability to both give and follow given instructions.
- Must Possess a win-win attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills – people management and leadership skills.
- Highly motivated, flexible & proactive
- Highly focused, disciplined, self-driven and goal-oriented
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Having digital marketing/other IT skills will be an added advantage
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
22nd February 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] and kindly state the job title (cinematographer) using it as the subject for the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above-stated requirements.