Kraks Media Limited – We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content, and a strong online media presence.
- Job Position: Cinematographer / Video Editor
- Job Location: Omole Phase 1, Lagos
- We currently seek two (2) individuals with a history of successful performance to function as Cinematographers / Video Editors in our office in Lagos.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Creative Director and other Content Creation Team members in shooting distinctive videos.
- Capture quality photographs and videos.
- Responsible for managing Cameras, lightings, and other equipment.
- Provide creative input (ideas, lighting techniques, camera movements, lens filters, etc.) to video production/shoot planning.
- Utilize technical know-how in selecting, assembling, positioning, and operating equipment.
- Ensure topnotch color grading of shoots.
- Edit raw footage content for producing film and video.
- Perform video and audio editing based on story sequence and continuity.
- Cut video sequences effectively to ensure the scenes are seamless and flow logically.
- Perform video editing including inserting music, sound effects, storyboarding, etc.
- Organize and assemble video segments to deliver a continuous and sequential story of a specified length.
- Resolve technical issues as required.
- Proven experience as a Cinematographer / Video Editor– operating relevant equipment; cameras, lighting, etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Adobe PRO, InDesign
- Team player that works for the greater good of the team.
- Sound knowledge of filming.
- Good time-management skills.
- OND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years Experience.
N50,000 / month.
22nd February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.