Dayola Property and Development Company was founded in 1999 and today has become one of the prime creators of quintessential homes and apartments in the business districts and newly developed areas of Lagos metropolis. Though incorporated in 2008, DPDC kick-started business with property management and property investment
Our novel fervor had remained to make luxury homes affordable yet our portfolio has grown to encompass a wide range of home buyers’ delight, hospitality, commercial and recreational facilities that fit our client’s taste and desire.
- Job Position: Finishing Engineer (Civil or Architectural)
- Job Location: Lagos
- To carry out Technical supervision of ongoing Civil & Finishing work at all stages.
- Should handle finishing works in the assigned project/s
- Coordinates program activities design to manage high-end floor finishes, joinery works, wall finishes, facades, structural glazing, wall claddings, interior works, etc. from the conceptual stage through the life cycle of the project.
- Develops and implements program activities, coordinates efforts of contractors, subcontractors, and consultants, and resolves problems in the area of finishings to ensure meeting of contractual commitments.
- Monitor performance of contractors and suppliers
- To implement and ensure the maintenance of quality management systems for projects
- To carry out Technical supervision of ongoing Civil & Finishing work at all stages
- Guide / Instruct Junior engineer / Supervisor to prepare required fields and reports pertaining to the project
- To check the quality of all the materials received on-site and prepare quality reports, defects if any
- To coordinate testing of materials wherever applicable and ensure specified quality standards are adhered to
- To coordinate with different contractors, agencies to maintain and improve the quality of construction work
- To prepare monthly consumption reports, daily progress report, etc
- Degree qualified: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Architectural or any Construction related discipline.
- 10 years minimum of relevant work experience in the Construction Industry.
- Comprehensive experience in structural and finishing works (jumping systems, slip forms, peri formworks, BBS checking, marble, ceramic, plaster, false ceiling, cladding works, paint, block works, screed, and waterproofing).
- Hands-on experience in supervision, coordination with activity sequencing, and handing over of works.
- Strong Finishing background with eye to detail
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Capable of reading drawings and schematics.
- Good interpersonal skills & a team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.