Admiralty Homes Limited, a leading Construction / Real Estate company in Lekki, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Civil / Structural Engineer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Providing technical input into every aspect of the project
- Supervision and construction of civil structures
- Ensuring cost control, project scope and schedule management
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to line managers
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- Provide schedules of works and coordinate all site activities.
- Provide supervision to sub-contractors assigned to the project.
- Preparing Schedule of Materials and manpower
- Preparing Work Chart Schedule
- Organizing the equipment and manpower necessary to complete the project.
- Responsible for maintaining safety and quality standards.
- Keeping detailed records of construction site activities.
- Academic qualification – University degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 6 years post NYSC experience in Civil/structural engineering.
- Proficiency in Structural design/detailing
- Proven experience in building construction
- On-site construction planning and management
- Excellent Time management skills
- Proven ability to work with little supervision and collaboratively
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details
- Excellent oral, written communication skills and presentation skills
- A good understanding of HSE duties.
100,000.00 / month.
15th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Application and Documents to: Bajomooludare@gmail.com using “Qualified Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.