BP Business Solutions Africa is HR Business Partners providing Best Practice business solutions to our clients through Brilliant Performance and Burning Passion for what we do. We are not HR consultants. We do not see ourselves as consultants. We prefer to see ourselves as your HR Business Partners working for you from outside your organization.
Job Position: Civil Engineer
Job Location: Shagamu, Ogun
- Supervise the construction of buildings, roads, drainages, and other superstructures
- Ensure implementation/execution of SOPs of various kinds of civil works
- Verify drawings from designers and contractors and supervise the implementation
- Prepare reports from site investigations including data analysis and present recommendations
- Verify materials’ quality and quantity required
- Ensure safety is adhered to and manages safety compliance from laborers
- Work closely and manage relationships with designers, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Oversee hiring of medium and lower medium contractors to execute tasks
- Supervise post-construction work such as painting and finishing
- Implement facilities management plans such as plumbing and maintenance
- Coordinate on-site weekly meetings
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree with green field project experience.
- 5 – 7 years including 1-2 in big green / Brown field Industrial projects preferably grain / edible oil processing industries.
- Advanced level of knowledge in AUTOCAD and MS Project
- Good communication skills
- Report writing
- Stakeholder Management.
30th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.