Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths.
Job Position: Civil Engineer
Job Locations: Ukwu-Nzu, Obomkpa, Ugboba and Ugbodu – Delta (Idowu Falola Coal Mines)
- Coordination of and supervision of workers.
- Provide schedules for workers.
- Liaise with contractors, managers and other stakeholders, ensuring that all parties remain coordinated.
- Organizing the equipment and man power necessary to complete the project.
- Responsible for maintaining safety and quality standards.
- Keeping detailed records of construction site activities.
- Communicate any change/instructions on the project/task to the PM with in 2hrs.
- Prepare/send weekly reports of work/activities to the Line Manager/PM.
- Communicate any change/instructions on the project/task to the PM within 2 hrs.
- Take record of the lists of workers and staff on site and daily task reports to the assigned personnel.
- BSc. / HND in Civil Engineering
- 5 years minimum experience.
17th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit applications and credentials to our Head Office at the address given below:
The Group Head HR / Admin,
Mosra Enerji Limited,
10 Adamu Attah Close,
Off Samuel Jereton Mariere Road,
Zone B Extension, Apo Legislative Quarters,