Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
Job Position: Civil Engineer
Job Location: Abuja
- Oversee all civil-related activities on the project and ensure works are carried out safely, timely, and to the required specifications/quality.
- Demonstrate commitment to HSE goal zero in all construction activities
- Responsible to execute all required Civil / Structural related engineering works covering the Scope of Work for all projects executed by Oilserv.
- Responsible for information exchange between the Civil/Structural Team and all other discipline Teams within the project at its own level.
- Follow-up of the project files and documentation, including maintaining the standard project files structure on server/SharePoint. Responsible to implement at its level all required measures to ensure quality delivery of all specifications & material.
- Able to perform at a basic level the functions of organizing its own work in agreement with other engineers in its own discipline.
- Identify and report to the Station Construction Manager and Civil Lead on all events, and requests, which are not compliant with the project scope of work.
- Participate in weekly engineering meetings, based on project requirements.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in Civil, Construction, Building Engineering or other relevant Engineering Degree.
- COREN, PMP.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience, EPC company with a track record of construction of Oil & Gas facilities.
Skills and Competences:
- The ability to think methodically and manage projects.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets.
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiating, supervisory, and leadership skills.
- Complete knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Competent in conceptual design, FEED, and detailed engineering design
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.