Sterlington is a well-established and growing international law firm. Sterlington was founded by a senior partner from a large NY-based law firm. We are headquartered in New York, though candidates work remotely. Our clients include private equity and other investment funds, multi-billion-dollar family offices, public and private companies, investment banks, high net worth individuals, and startups.
Job Position: Civil Engineer
Job Location: Remote
- We are looking for a Legal Content Writer and Editor to create content for our website, blog, and for articles.
- The role will involve outlining, drafting, writing, and editing blogs, articles and other content.
- You must have experience either working with law firms or writing legal content to be considered for this role.
- Excellent writing skills, and the ability to create engaging and compelling content
- Legal knowledge and an ability to summarize and explain complex legal concepts
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of SEO and how to incorporate keywords into content is preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online