Tyllium is an engineering and contracting company as well as a telecom services provider with 15 years of experience in Africa delivering quality services to our clients across infrastructures sectors such as telecom, general construction, water, health and power sectors. We support turnkey projects, professional works and services under the umbrella of a single facilities provider while adhering to worldwide standards using ISO 9001:2008 accreditation and certifications
Job Position: Civil Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- We have an immediate opening for a highly skilled and majorly experienced individual with telecommunication industry experience, who will collaborate with our electrical and engineering teams to oversee the construction of various municipal projects.
- From the planning stages through the construction process, you will supervise and guide staff from the office – regions to ensure the project is built correctly and meets all safety regulations.
- Our ideal candidate must possess at least four to five years of professional civil engineering experience and a substantial portfolio of successful projects.
- Analyze survey reports, plans, and other relevant information for project planning
- Budget construction costs and risk analysis for projects
- Oversee operations for construction and project performance
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all ensuring project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
- 4+ years of Telecommunication experience in civil eng
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite and Strong familiarity with project management software tools.
- Flexible schedule and experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.