Pioneers Global Resource and Integrated Energy Limited is a leading contractor in Nigeria. We specialize in Buildings, Roads and Rehabilitation, Flood and Erosion Control, Environmental Management, Waste Management, ISO Certification, Studies, Project Management Consultancy, Hydrocarbon Management, Field Development, and Maintenance.
- Job Position: Civil Engineer
- Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
We are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion
- You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast-growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies, and make a lasting positive impact on society.’
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely, and sustainable manner
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings, and others)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials, and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc, and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience.
1st February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.