WildFusion Digital Center (WDC) is a specialist training organisation dedicated to offering current and emerging professional development courses in Digital Marketing, Digital Services and Digital Technologies. Our mission is to develop and encourage digital professionals to be contributory members of the society. Wild Fusion Digital Centre’s courses are delivered by highly experienced industry professionals who make use of the digital tools and knowledge taught in our courses on a daily basis. Thus, each course is designed to deliver an exceptional educational experience with real experiences and case studies on leading digital brands and agencies.
Job Position: Client Experience Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- The Client Experience Executive is responsible for identifying client’s needs and providing appropriate solutions to their complaints and identifying ways to ensure delightful experience at all stages of the client engagement.
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touch points.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives. as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Keeping informed of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
- Generate NPS report.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business Management, or in a related field preferred.
- 3- 4 years experience as a client experience specialist, or a similar client support role.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online client engagement platforms and channels.
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
This Job is Perfect for you if you:
- Are detail oriented, highly organized, analytical, and great with managing relationships.
- Focus on the client experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online