Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING serving clients across the nation.
Job Position: Client Relations Executive
Job Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
The ideal candidate will (but not limited to):
- Oversee all aspects of managing relationships with new and existing clients and prospects;
- Establish strong business and personal relationships with client accounts and prospects;
- Act as a customer advocate and represent the business and technical needs of client and prospects;
- Establish strong working relationships and communication channels with key vendors and partners;
- Maintain and grow account base through proper balance of maintenance and care;
- Work with clients to understand their business issues and provide solutions that meet their needs;
- Be alert for and report changes in market conditions, competitive activities, and customer preference or needs
- Maintain collaborative approach to client and team engagement and awareness of activities;
- Contribute to the development and fine-tuning of sales process, procedures, and policy;
- B.Sc. / HND qualification.
- Knowledge or experience in IELTS, PTE, TOFEL and English aspects of SAT, GRE and GMAT.
- Prior experience as a Relationship Executive
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships
- Ability to forge profound working relationships.
- Proficient with general office applications with skill in preparing written communications and materials
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills with capacity to conduct both formal and informal presentations to clients and prospects.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial desire and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
N50,000 – N70,000 / month.
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ”Client Relations Executive” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.