KAI Consulting is a strategy company focused on business, human capital development, and nation-building. KAI Consulting uses creative dexterity to find solutions to business development, brand management, digital marketing, content development, publishing, and human resource development nightmares.
Job Position: Client Relations Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Client Relations Officer to create and nurture long-term relationships with customers. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
- In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. If you also have a background in customer service and knowledge of our industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to help us safeguard our revenue and retain our customers.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs
- HND / BSc / BA in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- 1 – 4 years of work experience.
- Proven experience as a Client Relations Manager or Relationship manager
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team.
N60,000 – N80,000 / month.
30th July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.