Tezza Business Solutions Limited is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
Job Position: Client Relationship Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- A client relationship executive is a C-level professional responsible for managing the relationship between a company and its clients, with a focus on building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships and opening new opportunities.
Account & Relationship Management:
- Consistently build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and COEs essential to facilitate operational efficiency and business growth.
- Manage contract negotiation with Procurement, Legal and other necessary stakeholders.
- Attend new business chemistry meetings for Client Account and deliver pitches
- Establish and maintain essential relationships to foster efficient and effective operations, identify and pursue new growth opportunities at Client Account.
Sales & Business Development:
- Lead Sales Plans and budgeting activities within the customer scope.
- Facilitate the creation of trusted, effective solutions for our clients.
- Identify and seize opportunities for new business development.
- Responsible for yearly, quarterly, and monthly revenue forecasting.
- Establish and operationalize a Business Development Strategy (BDS) to drive new business and attain business growth targets.
- Analyse the efficiency of projects to ensure that the businesses goals are met.
- Work closely with technical account leads, project managers and test leads and engineers.
- Attend new business chemistry meetings for Client Account and deliver pitches.
- Ensure operational efficiency targets are met by identifying and mitigating risks by facilitating internal stakeholder collaboration and innovation.
Leadership & Strategy:
- Contribute ideas to business development and organizational leadership.
- Prepare professional business review documentation and agree financial aspects of opportunity closure and SOW leveraging MSA.
- Carry out Client Account top level review meetings at least quarterly and regular face to face meetings with key stakeholders, training and client hospitality (where appropriate).
- Contribute to and facilitate operationalization of corporate strategy as it affects Client Account.
Account & Relationship Management – 35%:
- 360 internal and external customer feedback.
- Zero incidence of C level escalations leading to disruption of Client Account operations or revenue loss.
- Zero incidence of delay in processing and payment of due invoices.
Sales & Business Development – 35%:
- Business Generation Target N180m in 12 months.
- Development of Business Development Strategy document and operationalization.
Operations – 20%:
- Client Account operational stability and effectiveness.
- Zero penalization for Client Account SLA assessment
Leadership & Strategy – 10%:
- Excellent client relationship management skills.
- Good understanding of the strategic delivery of digital products and solutions
- Financial planning and budget management skills.
- Excellent people management skills and proven competence in persuasive leadership and collaboration at all levels.
- Excellent presentation and conversational skills required to foster client confidence and business engagement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online