Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
Job Position: Senior Client Service Consultant
Job Location: Lagos
- This role is individually accountable for providing Opti-channel support across various customer channels from digital to traditional platforms in accordance with business, process and compliance rules.
- This individual also provides data analytics support to the business to drive the appropriate customer engagement as well as cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- The Snr CSC role is fully multi-skilled across products and processes and has extensive, relevant experience.
- Ensure completeness of monthly renewal data.
- Ensure prompt notification all customers of their renewals 60 days before due date through Email and SMS correspondences in line with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure daily follow up of all renewals until renewal date with the use of 30-day email notifications, 7-day e-mailers and 1-day SMS. Renewal reminder correspondences.
- Ensure correct and consistent adherence to the renewal process.
- Manage relationships with high-net worth Individual customers as well as large cooperatives to ensure continuous patronage in conjunction with the relationship manager.
- Assist the sales team to manage broker relationships.
- Ensure that orphaned policies are reassigned to an active relationship manager before renewal.
- Liaise with the other departments (Underwriting, Finance and Sales teams) to ensure that customers’ policy renewal is performed satisfactorily measured against expected target achieved at year-end.
- Reporting renewal trends weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly as well as providing valuable insight into customer behavior and underlying factors.
- Provide telephonic, electronic (e-mail) and face-to-face service to customers and intermediaries.
- After-sales service and post renewal customer appreciation. Inform clients of requirements and procedures for their claims, new business and renewals. Follow up with ongoing customer requests and claims until satisfactory resolution.
- Develop schedule for periodic correspondence with customers through contact channels, i.e. phone calls, email and SMS
- Handles Customer complaints efficiently and escalates to the relevant resolver group if not resolved within agreed timelines.
- Continually improve own processes, identify within other processes activities that could negatively impact the customer experience and work effectively with the resolver group in compliance with regulatory and business requirements.
- Assist with onboarding of new customers to the business and follow through of customer on-boarding process.
- Continuously keep abreast of industry trends.
- Update customer information on the system, advice the Underwriting team and customer on changes to policy information.
- Responsible for ensuring data clean-up for the business.
- Collaborate effectively with others to achieve expected business results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities of the front desk staff/GI consultant and dispatch rider.
- Adheres to business, process and compliance rules.
- Capture and report correctly on customer enquiries, requests and complaints on the relevant spreadsheets or system.
- Measure and analyze customer experience surveys for G.I retail and corporate on an interactive and continuous basis. Design and coordinate other service surveys as required by the business.
- Maintain relationships with other stake holders and process owners to improve work efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Assist the business in any other capacity as required from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or Business.
- Three years of previous work experience in Customer Experience.
- Problem solving and negotiation skills are a must
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Ideal candidate must be analytical and result oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to make convincing presentations
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Communication Skills
- Computer skills
- MS Office Skills
- Excellent command of the English language, both in communication ability and in drafting skills.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online