INFINOX is a global online CFD brokerage that offers clients the opportunity to trade the financial markets with industry-leading technology and a premium client service. Our global presence means that we have offices in over 15 countries and are regulated in multiple jurisdictions. We are an award-winning firm driven by our culture of Integrity, Ambition, Inspiration and Excellence. We strive to compete in an ever evolving and challenging environment whilst ensuring our clients are valued and serviced at the centre of our business.
Job Position: Client Service Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- The company is looking for someone who is able to multitask, has strong problem-solving skills, is self-motivated and excited by the diverse range of opportunities and challenges. We are looking for an individual with flexibility and passion to help grow the business.
- If you are interested in a full-time job that offers a varied workload, a fast-paced working environment and friendly team and have the skills listed – please apply.
- The ideal candidate will be friendly, enjoy helping clients, and comfortable with new and changing technologies.
- As a Client Services Representative, you should be able to identify and resolve client queries and complaints in a professional and timely manner, own excellent communication skills, provide guidance and support to team members when required, and fulfil the departmental targets.
- Providing professional support to clients and partners;
- Managing all trading accounts alterations for clients: MT4/MT5 account alterations, leverage changes, group changes;
- Monitoring and handling client queries in Support inbox;
- Assisting with chat function and phone support;
- Providing clients with relevant information on the products and services offered by the company
- Administrative Salesforce duties maintaining a detailed and accurate record of all client details and communications;
- Provide reports with the support of internal systems to clients or other departments;
- Assist clients with the deposit and withdrawal process and provide guidance on payment systems;
- Report any potential issues for client facing technology using the IX THROTTL ticketing system;
- Report any suspicious activity (suspected fraud) to the MLRO or compliance promptly;
- Adhere to revisions to existing compliance practices and procedures, as implemented by compliance department;
- Deal with other type of tasks, as required by the company
- Follow the complaints handling procedure and report any client complaints to compliance promptly, if necessary.
- Establish and maintain a good & professional relationship with clients, colleagues and partners;
- Ensure you pay attention to detail in all aspects of the role;
- Be diligent in keeping on top of support functions, in a timely and professional manner
- Keep up to date with industry news and developments, attend educational training on new internal systems and procedures, and products offered.
Key Performance Indicators
Performance in this role will be measured across the following KPI’s:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Retention
- Quality of communication
- Problem management and solving
- Other Qualitative and quantitative KPIs.
- A First Degree in English Language and related fields
- 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to speak English language eloquently is a must.
- A customer service experience is an added advantage.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to coordinate with other departments on client-related matters
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of IT and be comfortable in solving technical issues across various software
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Have ambition and desire to progress within the company.
27th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.