Owens & Xley is a full-service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs to navigate the day-to-day challenges of running a business.
At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire. Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.
- Answer incoming calls and emails efficiently and effectively
- Keeping a seamless appointment system
- Providing excellent & exceptional customer service
- Provide accurate answers and develop professional relationships with ongoing customers and vendors
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues, as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Oversee the sorting and distribution of incoming mail
- Collaborate with the immediate team and other company departments to ensure overall customer satisfaction and timely resolutions
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc. or HND in a related field.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Professional certification in Customer service is a plus
- Effective communication and strong listening skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be patient and courteous.
- Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Must be efficient/meticulous
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have a passion for exceptional service.
N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of email.