PoiseConnect Pty Limited is a registered start-up Real Estate Consultancy & Immigration/Travel Consulting firm with a core focus in the areas of Visa advice, documentation assistance, International Passport processing, Live, Study, holiday and Work Overseas Services with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Midrand, South, Africa.
Job Position: Field Clients Servicing Executive
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Think you are street smart, success-hungry, highly competitive, energetic, entrepreneurial, resilient, passion-driven, tenacious, proactive, ambitious and confident?
- We are looking for individuals that will work as intermediaries between sellers and buyers, property owners/Landlords/landladies and potential tenants as well as Lessees and Lessors while ensuring that our esteemed clients get results on daily basis.
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate
- This role is exciting. It’s challenging of course but highly rewarding for those who are go-getters and looking at building a career of a lifetime!
- This is a job position for action-ready individuals (not just any job seekers) who are ready to make real deal income in Real Estate as well as make a professional business/career doing so.
Have you had working experience in the following work categories:
- Banking (Retail, Commercial, Loan Servicing, Estate/Portfolio Management, Deposit or Marketing & Sales)
- Insurance Sales/Marketing
- Real Estate Industry (As an Agent, Realtor, Marketer, Broker etc) or
- Dispatch Riders (Former & Current) – Your extensive knowledge of geographical field coverage and location give you an excellent edge in this role
- General Business Operations, Marketing and Sales in various kinds of private and public organisations or businesses.
- Show properties to potential Clients For Rent, Sales and Lease
- Facilitate negotiations between property Owners/Principals and Clients
- Review contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more leads and opportunities
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Oversee the entire process from client’s inspections to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience.
- Propose other viable properties clients after initial inspections in the case of assigned clients yet to get tangible results
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Have local knowledge of the community and market conditions to answer questions from clients
- Find, on-board and liaise with other genuine Realtors
- Maintain and update listings of available properties on all our media channels
- Determining clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Prepare the necessary paperwork required to close deals
- Qualification of SSCE, Diploma, OND, BSc, HND, MSc and other academic qualifications accepted.
- 1 – 5 years work experience.
- This job requires personalities who can consistently operate effectively in the field for extensive hours.
- Experience with fieldwork is a plus.
- Passion for fieldwork
- Passion for Real Estate business
- Capacity and stamina for continuous days of long hours of fieldwork
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and time-management skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), negotiation and networking skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and drive
- Ethical behaviour
The candidates MUST live within the following LGAs in Lagos:
- Ikorodu Road Axis
- Iyana Ipaja/Egbeda
- Abule Egba
Remuneration packages (YOU MUST CHOOSE PAYMENT OPTIONS A OR B)
A) A flat salary of N50,000 monthly
B) Commission package to earn between N100,000 to N500,000 monthly
You choose either option of salary or commission
Daily connect to well-processed numbers of customers for you to get properties for. Usually between 1 to 4 numbers on a daily basis which translates to working with 25 to 50 well-processed clients every month. This simply means that you don’t worry about sourcing for clients. The company has and gets hundreds of clients/enquiries daily/weekly and monthly.
- Group Life Insurance for Field Support Executive within 1st 3 months
- Continuous and intensive training on the job as well as real-time mentorship by Industry experts thereby giving you a broad base and in-depth knowledge to achieve career and business success
- Opportunity to be transferred to head new markets or offices within the company structure
31st February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a brief bio / introduction along with their CV and area(s) they can cover as a field Specialist to: Field@poiseconnect.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- This position is for Lagos-based candidates only for this phase. We will be expanding to Abuja and other states gradually which would also be made public
- You would mostly be working within your area of residency/locality. This ensures that our Field Specialists spend less on mobility and logistics while also maintaining better physical and mental balance.
- This is not in any way have any link with any business investment, networking, quick wealth or affiliate schemes. We simply market thousands of properties for rent, sale and lease hundreds of thousand of potentials customers while getting them results to rent, buy or lease their dream homes or properties across lagos and beyond!
- We have got results for hundreds of satisfied clients across Lagos already.
- As a company, we get hundreds of clients’ enquiries and requests weekly which simply means that you don’t bother yourself sourcing or scouting for customers. We have an abundance of customers already and on a daily basis. Therefore, THIS IS NOT A ‘MARKETING’ POSITION!