Terra Energy Services and its subsidiary companies are leading suppliers of a wide range of upstream engineering and management services including manpower supply, quality management, environmental services, facilities, project and resources management, maintenance, inspection and procurement services with distinctive capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
Job Position: Clinical Nurse
Job Location: Nigeria
- Actively involved in emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organize first aid as necessary and assist in evacuation where necessary.
- Ensure that high standards are maintained regarding infection control in the out-patient and hospitalization areas and others as may be necessary.
- Initiate, control, record and provide input and advice with all matters hazardous to health
- Provide occupational health services, ancillary services, and Community health care services,
- Ensure proper disposal of medical waste.
- Conduct periodic deep cleaning of all patient areas.
- Maintain accurate MEDICAL records of all activities and produce reports and statistics periodically as may be required.
- Maintain a log of daily consultations, hospitalization, and transfer to retainer hospitals.
- Current practicing license with 5years post qualification experience,
- BSc in Nursing with nursing and midwifery council registration in general nursing and midwifery, with anyone of the following – Accident and emergency nursing, public health, occupational health.
- Work experience in oil and gas will be an added advantage
- Fitness to work (pre-employment, pre-transfer, and periodic medical services), pre-school medical.
- Good knowledge of maternal and child health (immunizations, family planning, gynae, Antenatal care,
- Knowledge of proper nutrition in certain health conditions),
- Health promotion skills which include presentation skills,
- Knowledge of Preventive health care,
- Emergency response skills.
- Supervision of secondary referrals and HMOs monitoring.
- Electronic record skills.
- Good communication skills,
- Good customer relations.
- Ability to work unsupervised outside the clinic.
- Lead community works.
- Teaching skill.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should sent their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.