Signal Alliance Limited is a leading Technology integrator in Nigeria. Founded in 1996, the company has provided technology integration services to the leading organisations in Nigeria from one technology cycle to the next
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Application Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- Design and develop Azure cloud application solutions to meet business requirements.
- Manage full software development life cycle including understanding business requirements, performing solution design, coding, implementing the solution, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Support solution architects in problem analysis.
- Advise teams on appropriate Azure services selection.
- Develop Azure cloud applications based on business requirements provided.
- Implement CICD Azure pipelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent
- The Cloud Application Developer must have at least 3-5 years of experience.
- Practical experience in MS Azure, AWS.
- Experience with SQL Server and building complex Programming using TSQL.
- Expert-level experience in building cloud applications using Microsoft Azure Services (App Service, Service Fabric, API Management, Azure Functions, and Blob Storage).
- Requires Java development experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD, and Azure B2C
- Experience in supporting/implementing large Azure cloud development projects.
- Experience in building scalable single-page applications deployed in Azure end-to-end using Angular 9 or above
- Has a good understanding of DevOps tools like Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, and Library Management tools like Artifactory or NuGet.
- For this role, you must be an Azure Cloud Application Developer with software experience to join a project team that will lead a business-critical initiative to transform, rationalize, and migrate critical business applications to the cloud.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send updated CV to: email@example.com using “Cloud Application Developer” as the subject of the email.