The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company, you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
- Job Position: Coca-Cola Breaks Brand Manager
- Job ID: R-45537
- Job Location: Lagos
- Help develop mid-term (2-3 years) growth strategy and annual brand plans for AOU.
- Illuminate the brand potential and strategy to inspire key customers and bottlers to drive support and commercial acceleration of brands in key markets and retail channels.
- Identify key business priorities and work with cross-functional partners and agencies to bring brand and retail marketing programs and supporting materials to the marketplace.
- Lead cross-functional teams on work assignments and tasks; provide direction and manage timeline milestones to achieve KPIs and desired objectives.
- Help manage local brand(’s / s’) Net Revenue, Gross Profit, Direct Marketing Expenditure.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred.
Related Work Experience:
- 3-5 years of brand management / marketing experience.
- CPG experience a plus.Functional Skills:
- Marketing concepts
- Marketing operating strategies
- Strong financial acumen and business analytics
- Written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Motivate and influence others
- Location is flexible with Africa OU.
What We Can Do for You
- You will be part of the Africa Marketing Leadership team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, done Sustainably, for a Better Shared Future, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.