The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
- Job Position: Technical Trainee
- Job ID: req25918
- Job Location: Lagos
- Employment type: Internship
- At Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd (A member of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company). you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- We are the Largest manufacturer and distributor of non-alcoholic drinks in the world selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. We will provide you an enabling environment to unlock your FUll potential: we are a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
- Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd. wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to umxlertde an intensive eighteen-month training programme on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
Candidates must possess the following qualifications arnong others:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by Nigerian Polytechnic in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering not earlier than 2020
- Candidates are mandatorily required to have fIve (5) 0-Level credits, or its equivalent obtained in the following subjects:
- Mathematics English Language. Physics, Further Mathematics, Chemistry or Technical Drawing
- Industrial experience, for example Industrial Attachment, will be an added advantage.
- Interested candidates must be resident in Lagos State
What We Offer
- Successful candidates will eroy a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non – residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja. Lagos.
- Tralnees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions, and on-the-job training experience in Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plant in Ikeja, Lagos State.
- On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation and may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
28th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only applications made on the website will be accepted.
- Candidates who meet the stated criteria will be contacted via phone or email.
- Applicants shall sit for a Computer – Based test and successful candidates will be invited for an oral interview and medical examination.