Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Job Position: Manager – Commercial Finance
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
- You will be manager in a team responsible for the overall financial integrity and performance of a country, category, Supply Chain or FP&A.
- You will support the Senior Manager or Director in data collection to prepare business proposals, verify assumptions, check daily execution and support delivery of overall objectives and ensure the integrity and timeliness of reporting.
- You may also have a direct report or manage third party providers resources.
How you will contribute
- Manage and execute aspects of finance planning and performance management process and related financial decisions potentially including Strategic Plan and Annual Contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modeling and decision support for a focused scope within a region, business unit, country, Supply Chain, Mondelēz International Business Services or Corporate Finance team. You will own data collection and verify data integrity
- Ensure a strong controls and compliance environment in your area of scope and ensure full compliance with our policies
- Help the senior manager and the business prepare critical financial data and insight that enable perspectives for business strategies and decisions
- Lead projects to improve efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement
- Contribute to a high-performing Finance team. You will also invest in personal development and the development of Finance peers and drive our Finance talent agenda within the organization, with a focus on local FP&A pipeline.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- University Degree or equivalent with minimum 7 years’ experience in Commercial finance
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work as a team player in a cross-functional / international environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of how different functions and levels interact to achieve objectives
- demonstrate ability to lead complexity and transform complex issues to understandable structures
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record of self-management and time management. Proven drive for results
- Functional/ Technical Skills: SAP.
What you will bring:
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Technical Expertise in financial planning and performance management including data collection and structuring, analyzing, planning and reporting company financial performance across all financial KPIs and investment decisions and cost management to achieve financial targets
- Business Acumen and understanding of our business, consumer packaged goods industry, and local snacking market dynamics. Relevant experience in a regional/local business
- Leadership Skills including experience with business partnering and communication skills across a large regional or local public company
- Integrity and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online