Inland Containers Nigeria Limited a fully indigenous and recognized company in the maritime sector, rendering services like Dry Port, Bonded Terminal Operations, Logistics, Freight Forwarding and Shipping Agency.
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Duties and responsibilities
- Drive and recommend Commercial strategy, both short term and long term and should be focused on generating new streams of revenue.
- Gather and translate market data for commercial function and achieving business objectives.
- Be creative in making improvements (enhancements and modifications) to existing systems, practices and approaches and influence working methods to meet customer needs & improve productivity.
- Forging and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new customers(Oversee the customer service function for the company).
- Market Intelligence and Optimization i.e. strong understanding of our services, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Measure and communicate commercial results to the organization (periodically)
- The position requires a professional standard of knowledge to lead teams through functional/general expertise in the Commercial and associated functions.
- Minimum B.Sc. in Business, Marketing or related discipline. Master degree in marketing will be preferable.
- 7 – 10 years cognate experience, 3 in senior management.
- Proven direct marketing/sales experience in related industry.
- Proven management experience from the terminal or shipping industry or alternatively related industry within transport or supply chain management.
- Detailed understanding of the various links with other functional areas.
- Must have creativity and vision.
- Ability to multitask
- Must have commercial acumen.
- Ability to work under Pressure.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills on all levels.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate across the organization.
- Trustworthy, ambitious and able to work highly independently and in teams.
- Ability to provide leadership, obtain cooperation and promote a team environment to meet objectives.
10th January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with Commercial Manager as subject of the mail.