TSL Metroline Limited “TML” is a TSL Company-licensed as a Bus Operating Company (BOC) to operate a modern and efficient bus service system with a high premium on commuter’s comfort, accessibility, affordability, and reliability.
- Job Position: Commercial Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- Develop existing and new commercial opportunities for TSL Metroline; including developing client proposals.
- Design product(s)/ service(s) in line with the company’s strategic growth plan and monitor the performance of the product/ service life cycle.
- Evaluate emerging Passenger Transport industry trends and advise management on business opportunities as well as develop various applicable demand generation techniques.
- Evaluate various Service Level Agreements of the B2B & B2G franchise and advise management on profitability and improvement plan.
- Provide periodic reports on business performance in order to optimize opportunities, outputs and revenue.
- Oversee the successful management of corporate-wide business development projects.
- Analyze macro-economic outlook and corresponding investment opportunities; including leveraging on resource bodies for relevant business information.
- Coordinate efficient investment process and procedure, managing the totality of project lifecycle.
- Liaise with various departments for actualization of new business and ensure new contracts are fully integrated.
- Postgraduate business qualification is an added advantage (MBA or its equivalent)
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience with the last three years in strategic management
- Possess a Project Management certification (PRINCE2, PMI etc.)
- Experience in Transport Technology space would be an added advantage
- Experience in creating and presenting bids and tenders is an added advantage
25th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online