Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. For twenty-five years, we have provided ‘exceptional products and services’ to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
- Follow up with Campboss for Monthly report
- Ensure accurate generation of Meal recap from Campboss at the end of the month
- Generate accurate proforma invoice and send to account
- Prompt submission of invoice to clients
- Prompt collection of payment advise
- Ensure follow up on prompt payment of client invoices, debt monitoring and collection, and statement of account
- Ensure proper interface among commercial, account and finance department i.e. invoice status, payment and balance in the debt monitoring.
- Collate client feedback from various location
- Ensure due-diligence, attention to details and the extra-mile predisposition
- B.Sc or HND – Accounting
- Good communication skill
- Good writing skills
- Ability to manage clients relationship
- Must be Resident in Port Harcourt
- Smart, Bold and energetic
- Should have a minimum of 2-3 years experience
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Role as the subject of the Email.
Drop the hard copy at:
198 / 199 Rumuogba Estate,
Off Aba Road, Port Harcourt,