At Uleval, we build clean, clear, and customized websites to create lasting impressions visually and interactively. Our experienced team of web developers has completed 25+ web development projects for both the world of startups and enterprises as well. We build custom websites and web applications that allow businesses to meet their needs and constraints. We grow user expectations propel ongoing technology changes, and have forced brands to deliver digital experiences that are not only fun, intuitive, and engaging, making it more important than ever for brands to be accessible everywhere, in real-time, and on both desktop and mobile devices.
Job Position: Communication Intern
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Applicants should reside in Ikeja or its environment
- Applicants must have a laptop.
25th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.