Torilo Nigeria, a collection of daring humans. Torilo is a team of independent professionals with deep expertise in the provision of Tech & Communications services. The company is well represented in Nigeria and the United Kingdom, with the objective of simplifying the connections between companies and customers by delivering innovative consultancy, digital, and software solutions that empower our customers to stay on what they do best to produce better results.
- Job Position: Communications Associate (NYSC)
- Job Location: Lagos
- The Communications & Marketing Unit is at the heart of the firm’s growth strategy. The Unit consists of the Growth Leads team, Marketing & Communications team, Digital Marketing team, UI/UX design team & the Graphic Design team.
- The communications and marketing team is in charge of all communications that flow out of the organization.
- Work closely with the team lead & discharge duties assigned effectively
- Coming up with content goals and strategies and pitching ideas to the Marketing and Communications Lead.
- Collaborating with other departments and team members and brainstorming subjects for creative content.
- Creating unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content.
- Manage traditional media relations and social media for the company
- Develop a monthly social media calendar
- Managing the distribution of content through our various channels, including social media.
- Attend to customer requests across all platforms & log requests.
- Analyze performance indicators and web traffic and determining the effectiveness of created content.
- Minimum of First degree in any discipline from a reputable University
- 1-year of work experience.
- Minimum of a Second-class lower Division
- Preferably NYSC applicants.
8th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.