GDM Group strives to achieve through the combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years of combined commercial experience. We offer from one-off sales of marketing projects to end management of commercial projects. GDM Group is Nigeria’s Leading Marketing and media Technology Company.
Job Position: Public Relations / Communications Manager
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- The successful candidate will be focused on handling the company’s resources, creating and implementing operational plans, and making sure that the procedures for Marketing, media planning, buying, optimization and performance analysis across all digital and Traditional Media platforms are executed properly.
- The holder will be responsible for the day-to-day management and development of owned and client digital and traditional assets, managing digital and PR campaigns, ensuring best in class digital creative and digital media within brand campaign. She/he will be responsible for onboarding new businesses, preparing proposals and presenting to prospective clients and also responsible for identifying and providing leveraging opportunities for brand sponsorship assets.
Digital Assets Management:
- Manage day to day performance and optimization of Client Digital assets.
- Build brand website portfolio to deliver optimally – Implement SEO/SEM
- Manage content accuracy, relevance and enforce governance on domain websites and social channels
- Execute a comprehensive social media strategy that raises visibility and traffic for target audiences and followers
- Analyze and report on campaign performance on a day-to-day basis for impact on target audiences – translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns
- Analyze Social Media statistics: likes, impression, reach to generate insights from site metrics and implementing same to improve site performance
- Manage creation of content calendars for brands
- Responsible for metrics and delivering monthly reports and measuring ROI
- Oversee content for and publish across a variety of online (Social Media; twitter, Instagram, FaceBook), mobile and web platforms (YouTube, blogs, websites) as well as offline (TV, Billboards, Newspapers etc)
- Leverage combinations of photography, video, animations, icons/emojis, memes and the written word to create compelling, sharable content for customers and the community.
- Draw on combination of historical events, social context and digital trends to develop and maintain an ongoing flow of enticing digital content that can be repurposed across multiple digital properties.
PR Strategy & Plan Implementation:
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a Monthly & quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Manage budgets and timelines for media Campaigns.
- Establish post-buy audit and optimization efforts to ensure the integrity and efficiency of the media plans.
- Monitor, analyze and report competitive digital marketing and media campaigns Sponsorship, Influencers & Brand Activation:
- Support in defining strategy and approach to sponsorship for Clients.
- Execute the strategy guidelines and Provide governance and support to the business for events and sponsorship priorities
- Drive business discussions and coordinate business case articulation in conjunction with the support functions for identified sponsorship platforms
- Manage Leveraging of Influencers – use of ambassador to drive brand engagement and affinity
- Monitor and evaluate the outcome of sponsorship and event platforms executed and provide strategy recommendation on the way forward.
- Actively Engage in Business Development activities to drive growth.
- Attend and represent PR’Mix at Meetings, Events and Other functions to related to business development and new client acquisition
- Raise Monthly Billing Target of 10 million Naira
- Operations – (Digital Plan development, campaign launch, reporting)
- Finance (Follow-up on payment to media agency, etc)
- Supply Chain Management (for purchase orders issuance, Media negotiations)
- Legal (Service agreements preparation)
- Digital Creative & Buying Agencies (for digital media plans and strategy, Campaigns control and reconciliation)
- Brand Partners (Innovation and campaign development – FB, Google, Twitter, Eskimi etc)
- Creative Agency – Development of creative and delivery to media planning and buying agency Marketing Departments
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in PR and Marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing teams in a marketing Agency, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaign (Not less than 5 years)
- Understanding of use of media channels, content creation and role of multi-channel mix.
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- Ability to create destination-specific content, with appropriate language, hashtags, emojis, audio, video and imagery consistent with marketing on that particular platform.
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to work with artists, managers and staff at all levels.
- Good creative and strategic problem-solving skills combined with sound editorial judgement.
- Excellent time management, resilience, and the ability to work independently as well as in collaboration within a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience with Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and other analytics tools a plus.
- Deep love of social and a fascination with how digital platforms connect businesses and customers is essential.
- Ability to move quickly to capitalize on opportunities or react to content requests and create multiple edits, variations on themes and visual tangents within existing frameworks; utilizing a wide range of tools, from HD video workstations to camera phones.
- N400,000 monthly (NET).
31st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.