Infinion Technologies – We are a technology and business solutions Company established with the objective of providing world-class solutions to Enterprise Businesses. At INFINION we constantly research into new technologies and design productivity-boosting solutions, aimed at delivering business value, and making infrastructure and applications available to Enterprises. We seek to offer individuals and organizations sublime services to improve operational efficiency.
Job Position: Communications Officer
- We are looking for a Corporate Communications and Marketing Specialist to manage our online and offline communication with clients and increase products and brand awareness.
- They will give a new edge to our marketing strategies and develop ideas to improve communication between the brand and consumers.
- Also, the Corporate Communication and Marketing Specialist will be our brand’s voice. They will work in a fast-paced environment that requires quick thinking and a willingness to adapt according to the situation.
- Identify research needs, execute research studies and projects, and analyze research in order to identify opportunities for organization.
- Stay current on market trends and acquire market intelligence – be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape – be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products and brand including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Define, develop,and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media.
- Own the development and messaging of the company’s vision and products on media platforms.
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns.
- Present and evaluate design ideas and recommendations for products and brand.
- Collaborate with product management and internal stakeholders to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product story, features and their benefits.
- Create content [website] sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users and assist them when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Measure and optimize the partner journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Compose draft speeches for senior management and assist with finalizing speeches.
- Create plans for press conferences and interviews to help send the required message to our consumer base.
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness.
- Evaluate success of campaigns and track ROI to measure the performance of each of the marketing strategies to work on them continually.
- Gather and analyze feedback data to develop new ideas improving marketing strategy and advertising.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Business, Public Relations, or relevant field.
- Proven work experience of a minimum of 2 years as a Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — there is a heavy amount of writing, presenting, public speaking and selling ideas in this role.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity.
- This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and partners.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is – or isn’t – working
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- You must be able to think creatively and be proactive in solving problems.
- Must have a student mentality and be willing to learn to improve knowledge base and skills
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Thrive in an intense, do-it-yourself, start-up environment
- Ability to work well within a cross-functional team environment and diverse communities.
22nd November, 2021.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.