AfricaWorks purpose is to unlock Africa’s potential through work by strengthening the Continent’s business infrastructure. Since 2019, AfricaWorks has grown to over 25 spaces, across 7 cities, hosting over 500 + corporate clients and over 2,000 + individual members every day. Our members are TikTok, L’Oreal, Universal Music, Glovo, Spotify, IBM, Paystack, etc.
Job Position: Community and Event Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Your role as Community & Events Manager is to:
- Commercialize the Conference & Events Centre – prospect & pitch clients, tour the Facility, send proposal, negotiate Terms & close the deal
- Sign Framework Contracts with Clients – Corporates or Institutional – to become their preferred venue for Corporate Meeting Rooms & Events.
- Collaborate with Events agencies to bring business
- Coordinate with the Marketing Team to push the Conference & Events Centre – marketing assets, promos & discounts, social media etc.
- Meet Monthly Revenue Targets
- Manage Events Coordinator & ensure Client Satisfaction & repeat business
- Passionate about AfricaWorks’ purpose & values
- Positive Team spirit and great team player
- Sales-driven & Energetic
- Solutions-driven & resourceful
- Extensive Experience in meeting & events sales
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment & passion to delivering exceptional service
- Ability to find creative solutions
- Personal integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a Hotels and Food and Beverage Company is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.