Kuda is a money app for Africans on a mission to make financial services accessible, affordable and rewarding for every African on the planet.
Job Position: Community Engagement Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We’re looking for a creative Social Media Manager with experience curating online events, managing online communities and growing the social media presence of a known tech, fashion or finance brand.
- You’d be a great fit for this role if you pay attention to detail, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and you’re passionate about creating exciting social content.
- Plan content development and manage Kuda’s community calendar
- Create engaging social content including videos for all our online communities
- Curate and host regular online events for the Kuda team and members of our online communities
- Coordinate with the Brand Manager and CX leads to oversee social listening
- Use social media analysis tools like Meltwater to monitor and improve social media performance
- Stay up to date on best practices and trends in social media
- Learn our brand tone and use it flawlessly in content development.
- At least three (3) years’ experience managing and growing the social media presence of a known tech, fashion or finance brand
- A passion for creating exciting social content and proof that you can design and launch social media initiatives
- Excellent people skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience curating and hosting online events would be a bonus
- Interest in working collaboratively from an office at least one day a week.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Kuda are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Kuda is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent.
- We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status.
- If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.