Co-creation Hub is Africa’s leading technology innovation ecosystem builder on a mission to accelerate the application of science, technology and social capital for economic prosperity across Africa.
Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network, cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant, and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and counting and have supported to a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
Job Position: Community Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are recruiting a Community Manager who will oversee the day-to-day operations CcHUB’s co-working space, and create innovative & exciting methods to engage and manage the CcHUB Community.
- As a Community Manager, you are arguably one of the most important elements when creating and scaling a coworking vision. The Community Manager will identify and thoroughly understand the various groups of the CcHUB Community and will drive the awareness of CcHUB projects through creative, clear and compelling methods.
- Identify, launch and manage community initiatives that will keep the CcHUB community engaged.
- Develop strategies to expand & deepen the CcHUB Community.
- Manage the physical space of the community to fit the purposes & users.
- Understand & amplify the total customer experience (Create a sense of community among members).
- Produce bi-monthly reports on community trends including but not limited to data on a number of events, type of event, & the number of attendees at such events.
- Monitor & report on feedback/online reviews, and also liaise with Management to relay customer feedback and insights gained from online conversations within the community.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, and industry professionals.
- Create a welcoming environment: onboarding and assisting community members in a friendly, patient and professional manner.
- Maintain and monitor accurate databases across various platforms (billing, customer data etc).
- Plan monthly events, hangouts, digital engagement, workshops and seminars targeted at various community members.
- Answer, screen and forward phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handle them as appropriate.
- Work with the Administrative Team to ensure space maintenance and management of the co-working space.
An ideal applicant must also possess the following:
- A keen understanding of how to create and sustain active communities in person and online.
- An understanding of community engagement and how to meet the needs of the community.
- An understanding of tools and strategies that enhance community engagement both online and offline.
- Bachelor’s Level or Equivalent in communication, English, journalism, marketing or a related field.
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Organisational skills to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills to engage with technical and non-technical peers.
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What we offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.