Traction Apps believe that all businesses should be provided with the right environment to grow their business. We are the growth partner of choice for emerging markets and we will walk with you through your business journey from ideation to building a global legacy.From ideation, startup to scale, we will be there to support your growth. Our vision is to be the leading financial services and business partner for small businesses. We want to be the engine that helps small businesses to survive and thrive.
Job Position:Community Manager
Job Location: Ogun
- We are looking for driven passionate problem solvers and self-starters to join our team.
- In this role, you will be responsible for expanding traction to Locations out of Lagos to increase TPV and customer engagement with passion to achieve high sales in order to maximize revenue and profit for the organization.
- Support with regional activity tracking & management
- Organize regional sales events & market storms per location
- Spot & Close top Premium merchants with stated location
- Drive traction products into specified locations
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Meet ISA monthly onboarding & recruitment target
- Recommending & sourcing multiple recruitment avenues to boost the ISA Programme
- Coordinate trainings and develop growth trainings for the sales team
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in a related field
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Projection and forecasting skills
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams
- Perceptive and a fast learner: you’re able to quickly understand the technology that powers Traction Apps, and able to help customers achieve their goals, even if they’re unable to articulate those goals
- A positive, polite, confident, sincere, and friendly disposition
- The ability to solve problems and to think quickly on your feet.
- Join a high-potential organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly scaling business where we expect you to approach things differently, and solve problems for business owners
- Meaningful Rewards: Competitive Base Pay, Flexible Leave Plan, Health Insurance
- Captain your career path. Live, work, and breathe in an environment with limitless opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally. A personal learning budget used to invest in your growth
- The Best Team. Working with a motivated and talented team plus regular team bonding events
- Ownership: At Traction, we take the initiative to achieve favourable results
- Invent & Innovate: We are constantly developing and designing solutions
- Growth Centered ( self and customers): You keep pursuing growth and learning
- Team Spirit (collaborative): We are a team that works together to achieve a common goal
- High Ethical Standard: Respect, trust, honesty, and moral character are values that we uphold
- Customer Driven: We see everything we do at Traction on how it will impact our customers
- Above & Beyond: We don’t just do what’s expected of us; We go the extra mile
15th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online