Xymbolic Development Limited is a real estate company with a focus on delivering quality real estate investment products to individuals seeking medium and long term high yielding properties. Our goal is to ensure our clients get maximum returns from properties they buy from us. This we do by siting our estates in strategic locations, vetting and perfecting land documents, putting in place complementary uses and solid infrastructure that creates a serene living environment.
Job Position: Community Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking a creative and experienced Community Manager to join our dynamic team at a leading real estate company.
- As a Community Manager, you will play a crucial role in developing and implementing innovative content development strategies to enhance our online presence, drive engagement, and maximize conversions for the brand.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking organization that leverages technology to transform the real estate industry.
- Developing and executing content strategies: Plan, schedule, implement, and optimize effective content strategies and repurposing across various platforms, including but not limited to social media, email marketing, graphics and blog posts.
- Content Writing: Visualise, write and edit written content and video scripts to apply across various platforms as stated above.
- Create content pillars and micro content to serve across platforms stated above.
- Support Community Members: Devise innovative and effective techniques to inform, reply, assist and manage community members across various platforms as stated above.
- B.Sc / HND in any discipline
- Proven work experience as a Community Manager, preferably within the real estate industry.
- Strong understanding of content development tools and community management.
- Proficiency in Copywriting, social media advertising, email marketing and content marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling content and engage target audiences.
- Analytical mindset with a data-driven approach to decision-making and continuous improvement.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate innovative ideas and solutions.
- Knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus.
- Must live on the Lekki-Epe corridor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.