Salvo International Agency is a start-up developing innovative technology solutions that solve key challenges in creators/passion industry.
Job Position: Community / Social Media Manager
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are Looking for a Social Media Manager who will oversees our interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms, analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build and manage our online community.
- Work with a team and follow set guidelines while still being able to recommend, test and implement working social media content strategies
- Engage with people in the comment sections and in the personal message section of the company’s social media channels.
- Have a sense of community management
- Creating and publishing content for company websites, blogs, and social media platforms
- Monitoring social media and website metrics, and using SEO methods to increase site traffic
- Managing social media campaigns to align with marketing strategies, increasing engagement and followers, and responding to customer inquiries and comments in a timely manner
- Analyzing web traffic and relevant community metrics, and providing feedback to internal stakeholders
- Liaising with other departments to ensure brand consistency, staying up-to-date with industry and digital trends, and finding new marketing opportunities to promote company offerings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials
- Execute a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all social media insights, and assess against goals.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience as a Social Media Manager
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, database marketing, email campaigns, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Solid understanding and experience running successful Advert (especially on Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Evidence of tasks carried out with results.
- Excellent Google Analytics knowledge & channel marketing analytics
- Knowledge about content creation strategy and marketing.
- A high level of attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Knowledge of blockchain experience is a plus
- Excellent Research Skills
- Proficiency with Photoshop and CorelDraw for designs
- Video editing skills or readiness to learn is an advantage
- Possess ownership mentality and intrapreneur
- 2+ years in Social Media management, or online marketing/public relations role
- Experience building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series or Should have managed communities on one or more of the following: WhatsApp/Telegram/Facebook/other platforms
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple conversations via multiple platforms: social, blog, email, etc
- Pro-active and independent – able to work alone, see what needs to be done, follow the conversation and manage your own time across multiple platforms.
- Proven experience in creating engaging media & digital contents – text captions, hashtags, videos, and images-suitable for various social media platforms
- Excellent experience in research, writing, proofreading, editing, communication, organizational & time management skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality with Customer service attitude.
- N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly
31st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.