Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian-owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time. We place integrity and transparency above profit thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction. This high standard is portrayed in our consistency with the delivery of high-quality products to maintain a legacy that has been built over the years in our operations as a leading Oil and Gas company in Nigeria. Our brand is unique in the industry as a result of our ability to maintain an uncompromised standard at all times.
- Job Position: Company Representative
- Job Location: Lagos
- Act as the contact person for the operations of the company in Lagos State
- Liaise with regulatory authorities and apply for all necessary permits on behalf of the company
- Liaise with clients on behalf of the company
- Maintain positive business relationships with the company’s clients and vendors
- Procure materials, office stationeries, and sundry items required for the company’s operations
- Prepare regular expense reports and forward them to the administrative headquarters
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- A Tertiary qualification (B.Sc / HND)
- At least 2 years experience in similar job role preferred
- Must be resident in Lagos metropolis, not outskirts of Lagos
- Familiarity with regulatory authorities such as DPR and NIMASA
- Knowledge of the three main local dialects in Nigeria would be an advantage
23rd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- For clarification on the application call: 0701106006 or 08125387755. (Please call between 8:30am and 3:30pm on weekdays only)
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted)