SmartCity was incorporated on 20th September 2002 as an investment and Infrastructure Company dedicated to creating modern real estate and infrastructure projects that allow people to live, work and relax in more pleasant and productive ways. In order to achieve this objective, the Company ventured into affordable living and now provides smart estates.
Smartcity PLC & Oyo State Government, are in a Private Public Partnership to develop HazanaCity under a Joint Venture known as SmartCity Ajumose Limited.
- Job Position: Company Secretary/Legal Adviser
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Maintaining current awareness about company laws;
- Providing legal/financial advice during and outside of meetings.
- Implementing procedural/administrative systems;
- Administering pension schemes and share issues;
- Dealing with company/staff insurance policies;
- Managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers;
- Financial and HR administration;
- Keeping a register of shareholders and liaising with them on behalf of the company.
- Writing reports and Collating information;
- Risk management
- Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors etc;
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings;
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGM)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions etc.);
- Managing office space/premises/property;
- A degree in Law is preferable. Additional Master’s degree will be an advantage
- Excellent communicator
- Strong attention to detail,
- Professional, tactful, hardworking, and extremely well organized.
- Ethical, diplomatic, and independent – you’ll often act as a board confidante
- Minimum Five (5) year experience in Corporate environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online