PCL redefines full-service and brings expertise across all project types, at all scales, and under all procurement models. As innovative solution providers and construction specialists, we leverage our expertise to customize the right approach for your project to exceed your expectations.
- Job Position: Organisational Development Manager
- Job Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Nigeria
The Compensation and Benefits Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, and administering rewards and benefits policies for the company, while building a fair and attractive compensation and benefits plan to improve the satisfaction of employees and create a productive workplace.
Our client, a leader in the Airlines/Aviation Industry is seeking to fill the position of Compensation and Benefits Manager.
- Success of implemented compensation and benefits strategies
- Compliance to Law
- Strategic Agility
- Budgeting and Budget Management
- Effective management of payroll system
- Employee satisfaction
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Organisational Psychology, Finance, or related field
- Professional qualification in Human Resources Management or relevant professional qualification would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7-10 years previous relevant experience as a Compensation and Benefits Manager or in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of benefits and compensation programs, policies, procedures, and applicable legislation
- Extensive knowledge of new trends and policies in compensation and benefits
- Experience managing benefits and compensation in a Human Resources Information System (HRIS) or payroll software
- Experience with employee satisfaction surveys
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of confidentiality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online