Adexen is mandated by an international FMCG group to recruit a Compensation Benefits Manager. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Job Position: Compensation Benefits Manager
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Establish best practices, attract high-quality employees and reduce turnover.
- Responsibilities include researching employee motives, implementing appealing rewards, and tailoring benefit programs based on staff needs.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation and be familiar with organizational psychology and employee engagement.
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data)
- Renew compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and competitive compensation plans
- Draft job descriptions, job analyses, and classifications
- Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Finance or relevant field
- Master’s degree is a plus
- 10 years experience as a Compensation and Benefits Manager or similar role within an international company
- Hands-on experience with HRIS or payroll software
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Good analytical skills
- Familiarity with labor legislation
- Experience with employee satisfaction surveys
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Only applications through Adexen website will be considered for this job vacancy.