Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development. We provide a broad menu of Human Resource Outsourcing Services for companies from an economical complete service
Job Position: Compensation and Benefits Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Compensation & Benefits Officer would be responsible for preparation of assigned clients’ invoices/payrolls upon receipt of necessary inputs from respective HR Business Partners, obtain necessary approvals in respect of validated invoices/payrolls from appropriate authorities and prepare debit advice, resolve all post salary payment issues as may be escalated by the HR Operations Unit within appropriate time frame.
- Obtain Account Department generated invoices, signed payrolls and handover to respective HR Business Partners for filing.
- Preparation of salary structures as may be requested by Business Development Group, HR Operations Unit or any other department.
- Computation of appropriate PAYE, Pension and processing of NSITF, ITF, Group Life and any other statutory deductions in compliance with Federal and State Regulations.
- Preparation of Exit Computations in line with the terms and conditions in the offer of employment.
- Ensure that Medical Bills submitted by HR Business Partners in respect of their PUM is appropriately verified from the Hospital and within reasonable tariff before processing for payment.
- Compute Leave Allowance payment for PUM after verifying the amount due as stated in the salary structure and prevent over payment or double payments.
- Carry out regular update of enrollee list for the purpose of HMO and Group Life Insurance premiums payment as at when due.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- B.Sc / HND with a minimum of Second-Class Lower / Upper Credit in Social Sciences or Business-related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages with Advanced Excel skills
- Robust knowledge of employee relations
- Keen Attention to Details
- Familiarity with Labour Laws and Agreement
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.