Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
Job Position: Compliance Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Liaise with law enforcement agencies including but not limited to EFCC, the Police in respect of all requests received as they pertain to Kuda’s customers.
- Transaction monitoring and preparation of SARs/STRs
- KYC reviews
- Documentation of engagement reports
- Building an efficient compliance framework for the company and monitoring compliance with the same across departments.
- Work closely with the Legal, Fraud, IS Control, and Internal Control/Audit teams on various cross-functional issues.
- Internal Engagements with stakeholders on day-to-day customer requests.
- Regulatory, compliance, and operational risk management
- Performing other related duties as may be required or assigned from time to time
- Basic knowledge of Nigerian financial regulations, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) guidelines, AML/CFT regulations and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements.
- Good writing and speaking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Suite and Google Applications.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- High level of integrity, discretion, and the ability to handle confidential information.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This is an Entry level position.