Vesselnet Limited is a leading player in the off-grid solar market, independent telecommunication, and information service provision in Nigeria and across Africa. Established in 2007, we are at the forefront of the provision of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), vendors, and operators.
- Job Position: Compliance Officer
- Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Objectively review our organization’s business processes, policies and procedures to ensure they meet up the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2015.
- Evaluate the efficacy of risk management procedures that are currently in place and ensure their effectiveness.
- Conduct monthly quality assurance audit and work with concerned members of staff to close all nonconformities.
- Review, document and assign control numbers to internal documents and ensure they comply with ISO standards.
- Conduct training and orientations for members of staff on ISO standards, health, safety, and environmental hazards.
- Conduct fire and safety drills at intervals to ensure our organization’s emergency preparedness is up to date.
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes.
- BSc / HND in Geography or any relevant subject
- 1 – 3 years experience as a compliance officer, HSE, or internal auditor
- Good knowledge of audit, compliance and investigation procedures
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2015
- Proximity to Lekki is an added advantage.
12th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.