Wikreat Academy is established to provide first hand and technical training in the Digital Skills, Vocation Specific Training, Entrepreneurship Development Training, Soft and Life Skills Training and Post Training Empowerment. It is our belief that top quality training should be accessible to anyone with the drive and ambition to make difference in media, movie, game, web, Fashion and construction industries.
Wikreat Academy as a training institute provides solution to the challenges of unemployment and lack of skilled manpower for Small and Medium Enterprises in the country due to lack of well funded, structured and accredited training institute.
Job Title: Computer Instructor
Location: Owerri, Imo
- We urgently require an experienced full time computer instructor to work in our vocational and skill Acquisition center.
- Organize, maintain and manage class systems in proper working condition.
- Evaluate and assess student progress.
- Implement new technologies and methodologies in training issues.
- Brief and instruct end users on new technologies, software programs and applications.
- Integrate special lesson plans with core academic curriculum.
- Design and develop computer instructional material useful for end-users and learners.
- Candidate must possess a B.Sc or HND in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized academic institution.
- 2 – 3 years in similar job with a credible portfolio.
- Must have worked in a similar position in a reputable institute.
- Must have depth understanding of computer, software, curriculum development, and updated with recent developments in computer science.
- Must have proven track record of contribution to the above.
- Excellent communication skills with experience of developing networks and contributing to the development of better working practices.
- The candidate must reside in Owerri.
- Must be a Graphic Designer.
- Experience of teaching effectively and providing a stimulating environment for learning and teaching to motivate, inspire and challenge students.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong public speaking skills.
- Must have knowledge of a wide range of computer technologies.
- Must have good social networking skills.
- Work starts from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, though you may on occasion have to work longer to meet a project deadline.
28th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.