Sochi Foods Limited is an FMCG company that specializes in producing premium-quality garri brands as well as immensely useful industrial and culinary byproducts from the cassava plant. Established in Ahiazu-Mbaise, in the heart of Eastern Nigeria, our company is founded with the mission to provide consumers with world-class products that meet their requirements.
We are dedicated to creating a workplace where all persons feel welcome, respected, and valued. We have diversity as a key policy in the Company and promote equal opportunity for all.This is a Team place, where everyone works together for common goals and achievements. We welcome and encourage the best skilled persons to join us today.
Job Title: Computer Technician
Job Location: Imo
- We are looking for an experienced Computer Technician to join our team! As a Computer Technician at our company, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing computers and networks.
- Your role will be crucial for ensuring that our IT infrastructure works properly with maximum capabilities.
- Set up hardware
- Install software
- Maintain and repair technological equipment
- Manage software in computers and networks
- Ensure privacy and data protection
- Perform regular upgrades
- Perform regular backups
- Perform troubleshooting activities
- Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks
- Manage network components (servers, IPs, etc.)
- Manage and implement security solutions
- Create records of repairs and fixes
- Provide technical support
- Train and collaborate with other team members.
- BSc in IT, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as a computer technician for a minimum of 3 years
- Any additional relevant diploma or certification will be considered as an advantage
- Hands-on experience with LAN/WAN networks
- In-depth knowledge of computer and IT systems, internet security and data privacy
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
21st May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online