Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, an Educational Institution in the Eastern part of Nigeria is looking to recruit highly qualified professionals for the role below:
- Job Position: Confidential Secretary
- Job Location: Imo
- Report to: Principal Officer
Provides specialized clerical, administrative and secretarial support services to the Principal Officer. Other responsibilities include:
- Schedule meetings and appointments, maintain calendars, and make travel arrangements for the Principal Officer
- Maintain and file confidential records, and prepare reports
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Possession of HND or B.Sc. Degrees in Office Technology, Secretarial Studies, Public Administration from a recognized national or international institution
- Minimum of four (4) years of cognate work experience
- Strong knowledge and use of computer packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online