Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
- Job Position: Consultant (Endocrinology)
- ]Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are hiring for various clinical staff to work as Consultants and will be in charge of managing patients in the hospital.
- This position requires a strong-willed individual with a positive work attitude. You must be a leader who is also self-motivated and dedicated.
- You must be enthusiastic about your work and be able to perform all duties outlined in your job description and any other duty required of you.
- He / she must be knowledgeable in his / her field and understand both the administrative and the clinical aspects of the job.
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organizing workloads
- Performing surgical procedures
- Providing general pre-and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports, and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Managing a department
- Leading a medical team
- Teaching and supervising trainee doctors
- Solutions to help keep the organization safe
- Candidates must either be a Fellow of the Nigerian Postgraduate Medical College or a Fellow of the West African College of Physicians.
- Applicant listed in the above positions must have at least 1-year practicing experience as a Consultant in their various fields.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be cordial.
- Must be patient.
- Must be a good listener.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be efficient and organized
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online