Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
Job Position: Consultant (Contract and Grant)
Job Location: Abuja and Taraba (with travels)
- Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
- It was established as an indigenous organization, registered in 2009 with its headquarters in Abuja, and its presence in the four geopolitical regions of Nigeria. It aims to provide technical assistance to the government and people of Nigeria in the implementation of public health and development programs.
- AHNi implements projects in HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria, health systems strengthening, sexual and reproductive health/family planning, and humanitarian projects for internally displaced persons (IDPs) and refugees in protection, health, and nutrition. AHNi also offers technical assistance and service delivery in integrated maternal, neonatal, and child health (IMNCH), monitoring and evaluation (M&E), laboratory support, behavior change communication (BCC), policy and legislation, gender/key populations, public-private partnership (PPP), and grants management.
- The Global Fund C19RM is designed to respond to COVID-19 in three ways: COVID-19 control and containment interventions, including personal protective equipment (“PPE”), diagnostics, treatment, communications, and other public measures. COVID-19-related risk mitigation measures for HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria programs including, but not limited to, support for COVID-19 interventions needed to safely implement campaigns, community and health facility-level HIV, tuberculosis, and malaria programs; and Expanded reinforcement of key aspects of health systems, such as laboratory networks, supply chains, and community-led response systems to address advocacy, services, accountability, and human-rights-based approaches.
- Hence, the consultants will support the implementation of C19RM implementation in Abuja and Taraba with visits to supported Anambra state
The services of the Consultant working with the C19RM team will include but not limited to the following:
- Support in monthly review of CBOs expenditures and SFRs
- Carryout Searches for all Vendor and Consultant
- Support in reviewing consultants’ retirement.
- Support in managing and updating the C&G tracker
- Management of C&G files both subawards documentation and other awards documentation
- Regular visit to CBO field office to provide hand-on support
- Support CBOs during outreaches
- collaborate with all other unit on C&G related issues
- Support in data entry into the archiving of C&G documents
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
- Possession of a post graduate degree in a related field is an added advantage.
- Proven experience in contract and grants management.
- Excellent ability to communicate and maintain productive relations with the team; resourcefulness, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast changing and challenging environment.
- The Consult will report to the C&G lead and state team lead.
6th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only applications submitted electronically, with subject bearing the position of interest will be treated.
- Suitability statement and CV must be in one MS Word
- Applicants must be resident in the state.