Empire Nigeria is a business development firm that render service such as Human Resource, Training, Administration, etc.
Job Position: Consultant
Job Location: Ojodu, Lagos
- Undertake short-term or long-term projects to address a variety of issues and needs
- Meet with management or appropriate staff to understand their requirements
- Use interviews, surveys, etc to collect necessary data
- Conduct situational and data analysis to identify and understand a problem or issue
- Present and explain findings to appropriate executives
- Provide advice or suggestions for improvement according to objectives
- Formulate plans to implement recommendations and overcome objections
- Arrange for or provide training to people affected by change.
- Evaluate the situation periodically and make adjustments when needed
- Replenish knowledge of industry, products and field.
- B.Sc / BA in Business or relevant discipline; Further qualifications in a specialized field will be a plus
- 3 – 10 years work experience.
- Certification in consulting or field of expertise is an advantage
- Proven experience as consultant
- Experience in project management
- Thorough knowledge of field of expertise and willingness to keep abreast of advancements
- Knowledge of data analysis and research techniques
- Knowledge of business software and IT systems.
- Ability to develop detailed proposals and plans
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Analytical and creative.
- A great listener with ability to communicate with people of diverse disciplines.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
19th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.